Spec Formliners, Inc., welcomes you to the launch of it’s newest product: Spec Release! Spec Release is a vegetable oil-based form release agent specifically engineered and manufactured to work with Spec’s form liners, GFRC, CRC, and composite reinforced concrete. The release is 100% biodegradable and is non petroleum based. Spec Release does not include emulsifiers nor is it diluted with water. It will not fun off form liners in light rain or evaporate from the form liner. It will maintain its release qualities for several days on forms placed awaiting casting. This effective release is available for purchase in pails, drums, and totes for your convenience.
Spec Release Facts:
- Spec Release is environmentally friendly and VOC compliant. It is non-hazardous and doesn’t require hazard warnings or DOT regulation.
- Spec Release will not separate and does not require mixing prior to use
- Spec Release does not use emulsifiers or solvents, so it will stay on your forms once applied.
- Spec Release will not stain concrete and paint and stain can be applied with no additional preparation.
- Spec Release is easily applied by brushing, spraying, or wiping.